Rule 2 Sunday
Wherein I exhibit the manners my daddy taught me at the business end of a willow switch (or would have, had I grown up before belts were so cheaply available), and thank those who’ve seen fit to link to The Trog over the course of the past week.
- Ed Driscoll links to Hutch Carpenter’s post on how to tweet yourself out of a job – Ed found that via my post, and hat tips appropriately. Thanks Ed!
By the way, that post went viral and got Hutch over a hundred thousand hits in a single day. It got picked up so much, it’s even sending me traffic. I should thank him as well.
I shared a table with Ed in a Kurdish restaraunt in Minneapolis last year. Wonder if he remembers that?
- Rand Simberg exhibits the epitome of the Rule 2 Reacharound by linking to my answer to his original question – if Obama were purposely trying to ruin the economy, what would he be doing differently?
My answer was…tariffs? To which Rand replied: well, he isn’t yet.
- American Power Blog linked to my
shameless whoringhumble adoration for The Mentor’s rules with a warm-to-the-touch Rule 5 post featuring Fox News’ Courtney Friel.
- I am honored to have two entries in the latest More Random Quotes at Real Debate Wisconsin – and this seems a perfect time to mention that I won the prestigious and coveted 2008 MRQ of the Year Award, which led directly to the creation of this blog. Thanks Fred!
- Smitty thinks I’m having too much fun with the whole Meghan McCain-Laura Ingraham-Malkin-Hasselbeck ménage-a-cinq, to which I reply: ha! I ain’t never had too much fun!
Made the headlines over there, too. Twice this time. They…um…well, they’re in the same spirit as the posts they link.
- You know who knows how to work the Rule 2 mojo? Suzanna Logan knows how to work the Rule 2 mojo. Make me blush, whydoncha.
- And I’ve been remiss in not linking Blogosphere’o’Cheese brothers Berry Laker and Silent E, who have graciously added TrogloPundit to their blogrolls. Duly amended!
Thank you all, and if anybody else has linked or does link, make sure I know about it, because I’ll link back! You wouldn’t want to miss out on that Troglolanche…
Blovialanche. That’s it. You wouldn’t want to miss out on your very first Blovialanche!