I’ve been a little too preoccupied this week to pay much attention to the Brett Kimberlin/ National Blogger Day of Silence story…
…so instead of trying to do a post of my own (it’d take too long to read up), I thought I’d go through my blogroll and link some other bloggers blogging it today – silently – MRQ-style*.
- John Hawkins: “I’ve never been all that good at shutting my mouth.”
- Michelle Malkin: “Far from shutting up.”
- Duane Lester: “Federal laws were violated.”
- Donald Douglas: “We’ve had at most a couple.”
- Bobatollah: “I do that everyday.”
- Dan Collins: “Perverted.”
- Da Tech Guy: “Coming off the pot.”
- Little Miss Attila: “Are you ready?”
- Lonely Conservative: “I don’t know if I can shut up.”
- Midnight Blue: “It’s about time.”
- Brian J. Noggle: “When Zhrotor the Destroyer summons his dragonscale-seeded armies to ravage the land, are you going to trust you’re going to hit that little sliver of bones?.”
That one wasn’t actually a Day of Silence-related post. I just couldn’t resist.
- Obi’s Sister: “Slobbering all over.”
- Stacy McCain: “Screw the…”
- Paco: “Just call me blabbermouth.”
- Bill Teach:
He’s got a way with words, Bill does.
- Jimmie Bise: “At least the broad.”
- Chris Wysocki (who by the way doesn’t look a day over 60!): “Either you have it, or you don’t.”
I hope you’ll forgive me for treating such a serious subject with levity (or trying to) – I’d be less flippant, I’m sure, if I’d been on the receiving end of what some of my fellow conservatives have. But it’s been a long, serious couple of weeks here in the Badger State, and now it’s Friday, and flippancy is what I’ve got.
If you don’t already know what this is all about, but want to, read this ABC News story. It’s a good summary. Also:
* “MRQ” stands for “Monday Random Quotes,” a weekly feature created by Wisconsin’s own Fred Dooley. They’re supposed to be taken out of context.