Chuck Norris: almost as respected as Scott Walker
One of the unfortunate side effects of disconnecting oneself from all things electronical for an entire week is: sometimes you miss stuff. Stuff like John Hawkins’ latest poll, in which he asked several hundred bloggers to:
…rate 65 prominent people and organizations on the Right as either strongly liked, liked, disliked, or strongly disliked.
This one was interesting because it ranked politicians, bloggers, blogs, and organizations all at once. You can go see all the results for yourself. This was my favorite part:
Most Popular (Strongly like + like percentage)
10) Chuck Norris: 98.4% (Strongly like 26.2%)
9) Sarah Palin: 98.4% (Strongly like 35.5%)
8) Rush Limbaugh: 98.4% (Strongly like 70.3%)
7) Scott Walker 98.4% (Strongly like 73.4%)
6) Breitbart: 98.4% (Strongly like 76.2%)
5) The Tea Party: 100% (Strongly like 75.4%)
4) Paul Ryan: 100% (Strongly like 76.6%)
3) Antonin Scalia: 100% (Strongly like 79.7%)
2) Thomas Sowell: 100% (Strongly like 90.6%)
1) Clarence Thomas: 100% (Strongly like 93.7%)
Notice how two prominent Wisconsin pols – Scott Walker and Paul Ryan – ranked higher than Chuck Norris. Somebody oughta start compiling “Facts” accounts for them. Y’know: Scott Walker never has to change a light bulb, because the light bulbs’re afraid to disobey him. Laffer Curves turn so sharply because they saw Paul Ryan coming down the street.
On the down side, there’s only one female in the top ten. Well, that’s obviously sexism at work. Plus, two black scholars in the #1 and #2 spots? Clearly racism. And they’re followed by two Catholics at #3 and #4. That’s their totalitarian streak showing.
Man I’d make a good liberal.