Democrat and MSM Response to Egyptian, Libyan Protests
Here is what the Democrats and the Main Stream Media think about the attacks on American embassies in Cairo and Benghazi:
- Although American embassies are considered American soil, we are for open borders and the protesters have every right to be there.
- If America had better gun control laws, these incidents would not have happened.
- Fast food restaurants in Egypt and Libya are still allowed to sell sugary sodas of more than 16 ounces.
- The violence among the peaceful protests were caused by Tea Party plants trying to discredit the Occupy Cairo/Occupy Benghazi protests.
- America is full of racist, sexist, xenophobe, Christian bigots.
- President Obama has brought us back to respectability in the Arab world.
George Bush’s Mitt Romney’s fault.