Skip to content

The other 46% are perfectly happy to be miserable, as long as the rest of us are miserable, too

December 7, 2012

Rasmussen:

54% Put Economic Growth Ahead of Economic Fairness

And some of those 54% must have voted for Obama. I wonder how many of the other 46% voted for Romney?

Comments are closed.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 49 other followers